Dakota Enterprises, LLC is a vertically integrated real estate development company focused on multifamily development and asset growth. The firm develops, performs ground up construction, manages, provides asset management, and raises its own equity for development and acquisition. The firm’s office is in Houston, Texas where most of its assets are focused, was founded in 2007, and currently employs ten professionals at its corporate headquarters with new offices designed to grow the head count to 16 within eighteen months.
As a Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager, you will act as the Owner's representative and manage all activities associated with the development and construction of multifamily projects while adhering to the project schedule, budget, lender and/or ownership requirements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible to plan, schedule, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects.
- Responsible for construction project management from pre-construction services to project close-out including preliminary budgeting, bidding, scheduling, estimating, value engineering, permitting, subcontractor selection & buyout, drafting subcontracts & scopes of work, shop drawing review & coordination, product expediting, subcontractor coordination, cost control, submittals, RFIs negotiation of change orders with subcontractors, and project close-out.
- Manage, schedule, and track material deliveries.
- Responsible for subcontractor draws, GC draws to the bank, project cost...
As a Construction Administrator, you will report to the Director of Construction and play a critical role in the administration of our development and construction of multifamily projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate all projects and track compliance to budgets, coordinate with project manager to review and maintain estimates.
- Track all invoices and work orders.
- Process contracts, billings, change orders. Organize contracts and project documentation.
- Evaluate contract documents for completeness and prepare reports of deficiencies.
- Distribute various documents to bidders and issue follow up notices to contractors as required.
- Document construction activities and participate in various construction meetings.
- Gather and evaluate change order requests. Submit change orders for approval.
- Monitor drawing changes and update master set to keep plans current.
- Evaluate applications for payment from contractors and recommend changes if...
The Senior Property Manager manages all activities related to the multifamily assets of the company. This is accomplished through positive leadership, direction, and motivation of all employees. The Senior Property Manager ensures the operations and profitability of the assets are maximized while continuing to improve the company’s reputation in each community it operates. This position reports to the Director of Operations, will oversee a group of ten to fifteen assets and is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching his/her team of property managers, leasing agents, and maintenance personnel. The Senior Property Manager is the "go to" for all multifamily property operations and results.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of property operations and processes
- Supervise, train, coach, and manage performance for your team, including weekly staff meetings and regularly...
Marketing Coordinator & Administrator Assistant possesses creative & analytical thinking, highly motivated, draws energy from working in team environment, have a compelling desire to support the team in achieving success, while being committed to growing their own skills to be the best they can be. This position works with property management and our 3rd party marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator & Administrator Assistant will be responsible for multifamily marketing including lease up, ongoing marketing campaigns, direct mail, internet & social media marketing, blogging, client promotions and event marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have excellent presentation and written communication skills, in addition to strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, manage time and to simultaneously perform multiple tasks. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Requires the...
Interested in applying for one of these roles?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.