Dakota Enterprises, LLC (“Dakota”) is a vertically integrated real estate development company focused on multifamily development and asset growth. The firm owns, develops, builds, and manages its assets. It was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas where all its assets are located. Dakota is hiring this position to support its increased growth of its pipeline.
We are seeking a Development Director / Senior Manager to join the Company. The candidate will be primarily responsible for entitlement, development, and construction activities for ground-up multifamily development around Houston MSA. The candidate will also participate in all other aspects of the project life cycle including procuring and analyzing due diligence materials during acquisition, help in preparing investment memorandums, obtaining project approvals and permits and existing asset construction activities. The right candidate will be detailed-oriented, organized, and process-oriented. This position collaborates with the other senior members of the firm and interfaces with city officials and consultants.
• Direct / Indirect leadership of 3 to 5 reports of Development, Preconstruction & Project Management professionals
• Development footprint is Houston MSA and surrounding areas
• Sound underwriting/budgeting skills
• This role absolutely requires team-driven, solutions provider leadership
• Must have ability to multitask, meet...more
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager (Multifamily) to join our team. You will be responsible for managing construction of our ground-up development projects from permitted plans to buy-out to close out.
• Must be able to read and interpret plans
• Complete take-offs and prepare project specific scopes
• Complete buy-out and subcontract contracts
• Prepare schedule and operate from 3 week look-ahead
• Overall management and coordination of development projects
• Work with development team to review plans during development process and prepare preliminary budgets
• A minimum of (5) five years’ related experience in multifamily construction in Texas (preferably in Houston).
** Career opportunity for the individual not being provided the challenge or advancement within their current firm; will consider promoting candidate into role